Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Navs FB Group and Emails


Soooooo it's been a little while since I've updated the blog. Specifically, it's been since April. I seem to go through cycles like that with my blog, my journal, really any kind of regular writing that I have to do. Don't know why, but it just seems to happen. 

But I'm back. I'll be updating the blog semi-regularly, even if it's just to post snippets and have short updates. 

There are two resources I'd like to direct you to, though. This blog doesn't quite have the reach that my ministry group on facebook does, so I'm planning on shifting updates relating specifically to Navs at CSULB to that blog and to monthly emails I'll be sending out.  

So first of all, here's the link to that Facebook group if you aren't a part of it: ---> Josh's Navigator Ministry at CSULB <---

And second, here's a form where you can sign up for my emails if you don't already get them: ---> My MailChimp Navs Prayer Updates <---


Thanks for your support! Look for this blog to be updated more regularly! Promise! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment