Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Excerpts

I only alluded to the day's activities, but thought this was too good not to share. The original spelling errors are presented here in their original form lol

"December 17, 1997

Tomoroy (it's kinda a y mixed with a w at the end?) is our Christmas party. I don't want to eat Mexican food, so I will bring a sandwich. P.E. has changed from football to basketball. I have started playing a new game at school. It all started when me, Jason & Kendal discovered that the girls were playing a soldier game. We started anoying them by ignoring them and fighting them. Then they threatened to tell so Jason offered a white flag but latter declared war. That's how it started. I'm going to start writeing a prayer and the end or begeni...ng of each entry.

Dear Lord,

Please forgive me for my sins. Please help me to be better at my math facts. i''m praying I can go over to Jason's house during Christmas vacation. Please help me to become closer to you every day. Amen."


Is it funny that the biggest thing that stands out to me is that I didn't like Mexican food when I was 8??? lol. Shame on you, younger Josh, for taking so long to discover how amazing Mexican food is!