Friday, April 2, 2010

Top 10 Worship-circa April 2010

I was going through my playlists on iTunes, getting rid of the ones that were old or I didn't want/need anymore, when the inspiration came to rank my top 10 worship songs. So here goes: my 10 favorite (contemporary) worship songs as of now:


1. Only You Can Satisfy-Caleb Clements
2. With Everything-Joel Houston
3. From the Inside Out (Everlasting)-Joel Houston
4. Oh Lord, You're Beautiful-Keith Green
5. My Soul Sings-Martin Smith
6. Mighty To Save-Reuben Morgan
7. Lead Me to the Cross-Brooke Fraser
8. The Stand-Joel Houston
9. Your Love Never Fails-Chris Mcclarney
10. Cannons-Phil Wickham


Runners-up: Hosanna-Brooke Fraser, Glory to God Forever-Fee, Glory in the Highest-Al Gordon



I think it's pretty easy to spot that Hillsong DOMINATES the list, grabbing half of the top spots! What do you think? Which of YOUR favorite songs are missing from the list? Which ones haven't you heard before? etc.