Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The Format? You mean like the band?

Unintentional Consequence of Writing Songs #6: Getting your own song(s) stuck in your head.


So I've figured out a bit more of the format that I'm gonna try to use when posting to this blog and thought I'd share to give you guys a heads up on what to expect. I think that I'll aim for one complete song per month. Now before you cry, "That's WAY too slow-i'll lose interest in a day at that pace!" (lol) let me assure you that I'll be updating much more than once per month. Some days i might put up lyrics to a song, other days I'll record what i've got so far. Maybe I'll post the inspiration behind or thoughts that resulted from a particular song. Anyways, the point is that it's gonna be eclectic :).

So here's my first few tidbits:

1) I'm pretty much done with a song that I'll put up by this weekend. That won't count for july-we'll just say it's the complete song for june.

2) I really want to write a song using Philippians 1:6-I know there's that older song based on it (heck, i was the one that played it at STP), but I kinda want one of my own. Maybe you and I could work on it together a bit, Danny? (I'm still writing it even if you're content just to watch/listen lol)

3) new guitar strings sound SOO good!


Alright, that's it for now. sayonara.

2 comments: