Sunday, July 12, 2009

Not done yet, but...

So I'm not done with the song, but I thought I'd share anyways!


Here are the lyrics and chords so far

Verse 1:
G Am7 Em
Here I am again
G Am7 Em
I've fallen on my face
G Am7 Em C
And I don't know if I can stand
G Am7 Em
To pick myself back up
G Am7 Em
And march into the future
G Am7 Em C
If all I'll do is fall again
Am7 Em
But still you care for me
Am7 C
And beckon me to rise

And I am confident of this

Chorus:
G Am7
I know that He who began
Em C
A good work in me
G
Will be faithful
Am7
He'll be faithful
C
To complete it


And the chords are as follows

G
3x0033

Am7
x02013

Em (it's actually closer to Em7 but whatever)
x22033

C
x3x033 or x32013 (I switch it up sometimes haha)


So yeah, there we go. As always, comments are appreciated!

4 comments:

  1. also: did having the chords as annotations in the video help? was it interesting? or was it just distracting? Hadn't thought about doing it until just now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like it josh. can't wait to hear the second verse. and if i had some idea how to play, i'm assuming the annotations of the chords would have been helpful. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. well you won't be able to say that ("if i had some idea how to play") for very much longer, now will you? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha. YAY!!! that's true! i'm excited :)

    ReplyDelete