Tuesday, February 16, 2010

(Non-India Related Thoughts)

I've been reflecting on this blogging process and my experience for the past two weeks as I've updated regularly and come to the conclusion that this is definitely something I need to continue. Now what that WON'T mean is the daily updates about what happened a month ago to the day continuing-most of you have been with me for the good majority of it and would find a retread of all of it of little interest.

But I want to make writing here a habit and not an exception. So the plan is to continue writing after this little project of mine wraps up in just over a week.


I've got a few songs and parts of songs in the pipeline too, so you just might see those pop up here in the not-immediate-but-not-TOO-distant future :D

No comments:

Post a Comment